Priberam | Comentários

Priberam » Palavra do dia

23 outubro 2010

Sharing some beautiful sentences!

" It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." Confucius

" A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
Winston Churchil

"Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein

"No one can make you feel inferior without your permission." Eleanor Roosevelt

" A quitter never wins and a winner never quits." Napoleon Hill

"Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strenght lies solely in my tenacity." Louis Pasteur

and finally,

"Imagination is more important than Knowledge." Albert Einstein

You may reflect on this..if you have the time, the energy and the will...

Have a great weekend

Ana

Sem comentários: